Truck Line Cook
Truck Line Cook
Be a part of the team at TIN Kitchen. We have a professional and fun atmosphere to work in, with friendly and outgoing employees. We are currently looking for line cooks to work on our food trucks. We need outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL
- Be outgoing and personable
- Be motivated, results oriented, and committed to providing outstanding food.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in high volume casual dining
- Be accountable and trustworthy
- Have weekday and weekend availability.
- Responsible for running the sauté and assemble stations
- Prep the line for service, including e sauté and assemble stations
- Running the line, preparing food for guests, communicating specials, etc.
- Utilizing proper safety and sanitation practices
- Sending pictures of the special to the Truck GM
- Breaking down and cleaning the food truck and kitchen after services
- Maintaining a clean commissary truck prep area
- Opportunity for advancement/additional compensation with active ServSafe and clean driving record
By submitting this application I understand that
1. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application.
2. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal and that my employment is substantially dependent on truthful answers to the forgoing inquiries.
3. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
4. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to provide my DMV PIN and release my driving record to the employer.
5. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to a comprehensive background/insurance/credit check.
6. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to random drug testing.