Be a part of the team at TIN Kitchen. We have a professional and fun atmosphere to work in, with friendly and outgoing employees. We are currently looking for prep cooks to work in our commissary kitchen. We need outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL
- Be outgoing and personable
- Be motivated, results oriented, and committed to providing outstanding food.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in high volume casual dining
- Be accountable and trustworthy
- Have weekday and weekend availability
- Responsible for taking orders and operating the POS register system
- General prep for service, including loading and unloading of FOH goods
- Minor food prep as needed
- Utilizing proper safety and sanitation practices
- Breaking down and cleaning the FOH
- Accurately tallying the cash drawer(s) at the end of each shift
- Additional hours available for catering help
- Opportunity for advancement/additional compensation with active ServSafe and clean driving record
By submitting this application I understand that
1. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application.
2. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal and that my employment is substantially dependent on truthful answers to the forgoing inquiries.
3. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
4. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to provide my DMV PIN and release my driving record to the employer.
5. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to a comprehensive background/insurance/credit check.
6. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to random drug testing.