Be a part of the team at TIN Kitchen. We have a professional and fun atmosphere to work in, with friendly and outgoing employees. We are currently looking for banquet chefs to work in our catering division. We need outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL
- Be motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding food
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a prep or line cook
- Possess excellent knife skills, be able to breakdown produce and proteins of all types
- Be familiar with all forms of cooking (braising, searing, roasting, etc.)
- Be accountable, punctual and trustworthy
- Have weekend and night availability
- Completing necessary prep work for our catered events
- Delivery and setup of buffets, appetizers, etc.
- Working directly with our Executive Chef, Sous Chefs and line cooks
- Utilizing proper safety and sanitation practices
- Large scale batch cooking and catering production
- Transporting event food and supplies, assembling action stations, and serving guests
- Opportunity for advancement/additional compensation with active ServSafe and clean driving record.
By submitting this application I understand that
1. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application.
2. I understand that misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is cause for dismissal and that my employment is substantially dependent on truthful answers to the forgoing inquiries.
3. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
4. I understand that prior to employment I may be required to provide my DMV PIN and release my driving record to the employer.
5. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to a comprehensive background/insurance/credit check.
6. I understand that prior to employment I may be subject to random drug testing.